EMAX have now launched a new racing quad: EMAX Nighthawk 200 mini racer!
EMAX Nighthawk 200 was designed for acrobatic FPV sessions. It supports 5” pros and 220x size motors, proving a strong power for racing. Camera can be mounted on a 20 degree (30 degree for optional) tilt providing better view for FPV racers. With a strong 3mm (4mm for optional) pure carbon fiber unibody main frame and low CG design, it is more durable, stable, and agile.
- A unibody main frame board made of 4mm/3mm pure carbon fiber to ensure durability.
- Equipped with motor protection mounts to reduce the damages on motors when crash.
- Low battery cabin design to optimize the center of gravity. It makes 3D actions more responsive.
- 20 degree/30 degree uptilted camera mount better for FPV racing.
- Coordinated with EMAX top-level power system.
- All Carbon Fiber
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Weight: 119.5g
- Motor: MT2204II
- ESC: Nano 12A
- Propeller: 5030
- Flight controller compatible: Skyline32,CC3D,Rabbit, KK, MWC, NAZA, and support Skyline32, KK2.0, CC3D 30.5*30.5 install size
- PBD: 5V/12V output
- Battery: 2S-4S, 1000~1800mAH
- FPV transmitter: 200MW/400MW/600MW
- Camera: 32 CCD 808/808 V2